Saturday 9 June 2012

Sunday's Choices

Dinner nights are going really well.  We are having some local folks coming in, along with people from all over.  This Sunday is a surprise menu.  You can count on that fresh fish and scallops will be on the menu, along with a pasta dish, and I may even have some Nova Scotia Lamb.  Yummy!!!  On Wednesday night's dinner, we are hoping to have some fresh local shell fish, and an appetiser made with  halibut "cheeks".  Give me a call..902.378.7937 and I will let you know what the menu will be.  Don't forget to bring your wine!!!  If anyone has any ideas or dishes they would like to see prepared at Mag Pyes, drop me a line, and I will do my best to have it available for you.  Thank you to all the folks that post on TripAdvisor, making Mag Pyes the #1 restaurant in Digby.  We are very honoured and pleased with all the great reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment