Sunday 11 December 2011

Party Time at Mag Pyes

Mag Pyes hosted the King Fisher Coastal Inn Christmas staff party on Friday, December 9th.  The guests had a great time, and we did also.  They were a fun group, and we look forward to having them again.

We still have room for our New Year's Eve Dinner.  We will be offering a four course meal starting at 8pm.  This will be our first New Year's Eve living in Digby.

Today I went to St. Patrick's Church to watch Aralee and Adele in the Christmas Pageant.  I really enjoyed it, and it is nice to be part of the community and participating in their celebrations.

We took the dogs out for a stroll through town.  What a beautiful sight to see such a clear sky, and the moon hung over the harbour cascading a moonbeam across the water.  Everytime I am witness to such beauty, I am very content on my decision to live here.  I am going to try to remember my camera, so I can take some photos to share with you the beauty of this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment